This original bike was "rescued" from a rubbish dump in Laidley in 1947
by Greg’s Great Uncle, Clive Hall.
It was taken home to use its wheels to make an "onion scuffler".
It was later that Clive decided work on the engine and get it going,
and he fitted the BSA wheels it has today.
To accomodate family demands, Clive built the side-car from the
rear end of a Norton, and fitted a truck seat. This was his farm bike at
Forest Hill for some 52 years.
Clive retired and we purchased the bike in 1999. Greg then constructed and
fitted the Tradesmans Box. This bike still runs like an Indian!
Engine number: DG2440.