Hello! Greg and Christine Stevens here, from Brisbane,
We both have a keen interest in vintage motor vehicles,
and currently own:
Vehicles we have owned previously:
- 1935 Austin 7 Sports (sold October 2001)
- 1938 Austin Big 7 fitted with JWF Fibreglass Milano body
(sold November 2001)
- 1929 Austin 7 Chummy (sold December 2004)
- 1926 30E Oldsmobile Tourer (sold December 2007)
- 1950 D36 Canadian built Dodge (sold February 2012)
- 1926 Packard 326 (sold July 2016)
Another activity we have been involved in has been the
Red Bull Billy Cart Grand Prix.
This was held in Melbourne, Sunday 28th November 2004.
Greg built a 62% scale model of a Model T Ford to compete in the event.
He was the "brains" behind the activity but it was a team event.
We were Team 11, and Christine was the driver on the day. There is more
about this here.
Greg owns an interesting collection of old pedal cars, one of which
he has converted to resemble an Austin 7. Our back yard almost resembles
an old time garage with petrol bowsers, Vacuum Oil Company signs and
memorabilia. The pedal car collection is hanging from the roof of
Greg’s shed for friends and customers to enjoy.